Chapel St Leonards
Healthmatic were asked to carry out a ‘light refurbishment’ of three toilet blocks in Chapel St Leonards, Lincolnshire, to include installation of coinpay entry systems onto the most used blocks (town centre & Trunch Lane) to help raise revenue for ongoing toilet maintenance.
Other refurbishment work undertaken where the need arose –
- internal walls & ceilings repainted
- new toilet roll holders & soap dispensers
- wallgate units installed to reduce water usage
- metal doors installed to replace old worn out ones
- Cistermiser fitted to urinals to reduce water usage